West Bengal Public Distribution System (WBPDS) portal is intended to be an one-stop information for Public Distribution System (PDS). The portal aims to bring in transparency by disseminating data, information, news etc., related to PDS. Providing food grains and other essential items to vulnerable sections of the society at reasonable (subsidised) prices To have a moderating influence on the open market prices of cereals, the distribution of which constitutes a fairly big share of the total marketable surplus To attempt socialisation in the matter of distribution of essential commodities The portal is expected to provided vital information on policies related to PDS, information on Central and State schemes, price of PDS commodities, allocation and offtake details, stake holders information, fair price shop details, ration card information etc., Apart from the Centrally provided data, the portal provides links to PDS related websites of the various States to know the PDS related information.
Vision & Mission
Be a Quality Assurance service organization to enhance processes and competitiveness of IT and electronics industry enabling them to deliver products and services of global standards.
To support industry and trade and protect consumer interest in electronic and IT sector by providing customer centric, accredited quality assurance services as per international standard for global acceptance.
• Become a key player in national measurement assurance system by providing test & calibration facilities in emerging technologies
• Support national eGovernance Plan (NeGP) through Quality & Security evaluations of IT systems and other projects of national importance
• Providing certification services to industry for processes and products for global compliance
• Enhancement of knowledge of professionals in the area of quality management and test engineering
• Provide services in professional manner by enhancing internal efficiency
For policy issues, contact HQ:
Director of Consumer Goods. Khadyashree Bhaban, 1st floor. 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street, Kolkata - 700087, West Bengal Phone: 1800 345 5505 / 1967 (TOLL FREE)
For Field Offices, please contact the DCF&S of the respective districts.
To know the contact details of DCF&S, please Click Here